The Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture in Multan is offering Management & Administration Jobs for the year 2020. Authority requires well-disciplined, hard-working & eligible candidates for the posts of Project Coordinator & Information Technology Support Manager. Selected candidates work for Enhancing Productivity Projects through the development of Fresh Agriculture in ten Tehsils having low productivity. The appointment of the candidate is contract-based. In case of extraordinary performance, the deal may extend. Willing candidates holding Degree Masters from an authorized university are eligible to apply.
The Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture of Multan was founded back in 2012 by former Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif. University aims to raise the Social & Economic status of farmers and Agriculture. Also, they want to diverse research & development in the field of Agriculture.
Jobs in Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture, Multan details
Further details regarding the job requirements & application dates are below:
|Announced date||21st November 2020|
|Institution name||Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture, Multan|
|Last date||24th November 2020|
The Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture, Multan is offering jobs for the following positions:
- Project Coordinator
- IT Support Manager
Eligibility requirements are as follows. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria must apply carefully before 24th November 2020.
- Candidate must have a degree Masters from an authorized university.
- Relevant experience is also necessary with a degree.
- The age of the candidate must be 30 to 45 years.
- Candidates demobilized from any Government or Semi-Government institution are not eligible to apply.
- Both Male & Female can apply for the job.
How to apply
The procedure for applying is below. Follow each step carefully to avoid any confusion.
- Visit the official site of MNSUAM & download the application form.
- Fill the application form & attach the following documents:
- Academic documents.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- CNIC or Domicile.
- Transcript of the post
And post it to the said address.
- Shortlisted candidates get a call for the interview.
- The candidate must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- No travelling allowance for the applicants.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria must apply before the due date.
- The deadline for applying is 24th November 2020. An incomplete or Overdue application is unacceptable. So make sure to apply before the due date. Good luck in the future.