Directorate General of Special Education is offering jobs for the posts of PSDP funded Pilot Projects (Up-Gradation of National Special Education Centre for Visually Handicapped Children, Inclusive Education for Children with Disability in Public and Private Schools at ICT, Islamabad, Up-gradation of National Special Education Centre for Hearing Impaired Children, Islamabad from Higher-Secondary to Graduation level). They are looking for well-disciplined, capable, hard-working & eligible candidates for the below-given posts. The appointment of the candidate is contract-based (for one year). In case of extraordinary performance, the deal may extend. Directorate General of Special Education of Pakistan is working for the skill development of disabled individuals. They execute special training to the individuals & professionals.
Special Education Jobs 2020 by the Ministry of Human Rights details
Further details regarding the job requirements & application dates are below:
|Announced date||20th November 2020|
|Ministry name||Ministry of Special Education|
|Last date||5th December 2020|
The Directorate General of Special Education Islamabad is offering jobs for the following positions:
- Project Manager/Deputy Director (1)
- Ophthalmologist (1)
- Social Case Worker (1)
- A physiotherapist (1)
- Optometrist (1)
- IT Expert (2)
- Assistant (1)
- Stenotypist (1)
- UDC/Cashier (1)
- Lab Assistant (1)
- LDC (1)
- Drivers (5)
- Attendant (2)
- Naib Qasid (1)
Eligibility requirements are as follows. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria must apply carefully before 24th November 2020.
- Project Manager/Deputy Director: Masters degree in Special education/sociology/social work/psychology with five years experience administration of special education.
- Ophthalmologist: MBBS with four years of clinical experience.
- Social Case Worker: Masters degree in sociology/special education with two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Physiotherapist: Masters degree in physiotherapy with two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Optometrist: BSc honours in Optometrist with two years of experience in the relevant field.
- IT Expert: Masters degree in Computer Science & two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s degree & computer literate.
- Stenotypist: Intermediate & computer literate.
- UDC/Cashier: Intermediate & Computer literate.
- Lab Assistant: Intermediate in Computer Science & computer literate. Applicant must have a typing speed of 30 words per min.
- LDC: Matric pass & typing speed of 30 words per min.
- Drivers: Primary pass
- Attendant: Middle pass.
- Naib Qasid: Primary pass.
- The age of the candidate must be from 18 to 35 years.
- Age relaxation minimum of five years is allowed.
- Both Male & Female can apply for the job.
- No DA/TA is necessary for applying.
How to apply
The procedure for applying is below. Follow each step carefully to avoid any confusion.
- Visit the official site of & download the application form.
- Fill the application form & post it to the said address: Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, G-8/4. Islamabad. Tele: 051-9107538.
- Government or Semi-Government employees must apply through proper channels.
- Submit a separate application for each post.
- Mention your name & name of the post on the envelope.
- Shortlisted candidates get a call for the interview.
- The candidate must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- The number of positions may increase or decrease by the Ministry of Special Education.
- The candidate of Post # 1 to 5 gets shortlist on a regional basis as per Govt. Policy.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria must apply before the due date.
- The deadline for applying is 5th December 2020. An incomplete or Overdue application is unacceptable. So make sure to apply within 15 days.