The Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU issued a notification regarding the admission programs for session 2022-23. According to the latest notification, we glad to inform all that AIOU open their doors for admission for the academic session 2022-23. They announced the admission of various course level like matric, inter, bachelor, doctoral and post-graduate. Those who want to study in such prestigious institute will apply now by following the general terms and condition. The candidate must sent the application before June 30, 2022. (For MSc, MA, Post Graduate, Associate Degree, BS, Certificate Courses, BBA, E-Commerce, and Teacher Training Programs). According to the online prospectus, Ph.D., MPhil/MS/MSc(Hons), MSc, and BS admissions are based on merit.
AIOU Offered Programs:-
Allama Iqbal Open university offer the following degree programs to the students. Have a look.
- Associate Degree
- Certificate Courses
- Teacher Training Programs
Required Documents for AIOU Online Admissions
The following documents required to get admission in AIOU institute
- Passport-size pictures with blue background
- CNIC or B-Form of the student
- CNIC picture of Father
- CNIC picture of Guardian
- Matric Certificate original
- FA/FSc Certificate original
- BA Degree original
- Master or MSc Degree as the case original
How to Apply for AIOU Admission 2022:-
- The interested candidate can apply online by visiting the official AIOU website
- Downlaod the prospectus. Fill the application form and sent it to the official AIOU university.
- Incomplete application will not entertained