Here is the news of admission for those students who want to take admission in the M.phil / M.S program at AJK University. So, the University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir has announced the (UGAT) test schedule for admissions in M.Phil / M.S, and the test is mandatory for admission in these programs. You need to log in to the uni portal for registration. Online registrations remain open till the last day. The application will not be accepted after the last day. The University scheduled the UGAT Test on 12/2/2022. But test venues will be decided based on student numbers in every subject. For more admission information, keep scrolling through this article.
- The test venue depends on the strength of students from each department.
- SOPs issued by Govt of AJK and the University of AJK Muzaffarabad.
How to Apply for AJK University UGAT 2022
To apply for this program, follow the instructions below.
- All applicants confirmed the eligibility criteria concerned faculty/department before applying for the (UGAT) test.
- All candidates should apply online and visit the official website form of the University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
- Applicants download the application form, deposit the fee, print the challan form, and send it to the DSA office, chehla campus.
- All candidates can submit application forms from 17/1/2022 to 4/2/2022.
- The last date of the submission form will be 4/2/2022.
- The application can be downloaded from the official website after the fee deposit.
- The venue, date and time of the test will be provided on the roll number slip.
- In case of the paper breakdown, visit the website www.ugat.ajku.edu.pk.
- Applicants can check the merit list on a given website.
Deadline of Application Submission for AJK University UGAT 2022:
The last date of application submission for the UGAT Test is 4 February 2022.