Election Commission Pakistan (ECP) has announced the Job position of Law officers. These job positions are for Pakistani citizens having LLB and LLM qualification. ECP has published 11 posts for the Law officers’ position. Candidates must have at least five years of experience as practicing in the High court. To apply for these jobs, 15 August 2020 is the last date.
Election Commission Pakistan jobs Details
Here is the complete detail regarding the job position in the Election commission Pakistan.
|Organization Name||Election Commission Pakistan|
|Last Date to apply||15-08-2020|
ECP Available vacancies
Election Commission Pakistan is offering the following vacancies for the eligible Pakistani citizens
|Sr. No.||Job title||BPS||Age Limit||No. of posts||Quota|
|1||Law officer||17||30+5||11||Punjab: 02|
Rawalpindi & Islamabad: 01
The eligibility criteria for each job position are described below in detail.
- Qualification: LLB/LLM
- Experience: Minimum of 05 years
- Age limit: 30 with 05 years of relaxation
How to apply for ECP jobs
- Applicants can apply online via the ECP’s online recruitment system (www.ecp.gov.pk)
- Applicants have to submit their applications in hard form. They have to attach all the required attested copies of documents with the application form.
- Send the complete application form to P.O. Box number 1418, GPO Islamabad.