The government of Pakistan started a Ramadan Relief Package 2023, a Free ATTA scheme, for Pakistani candidates. The ATTA Scheme is for candidates from all provinces whose monthly income is less than 60 thousand. The registration for the scheme has started, and the government will provide the 03 bags of 10 KG flour for the eligible candidates from 25 Shaban to 25 Ramadan 2023.
The purpose of launching this Ramadan Relief Package is to help the candidates in this situation where the prices of everything are raised. Due to high prices, a lot of families can’t be able to buy basic goods for the household. So, to help those, the Pakistan government decided to start the relief program by providing the 03 bags of free flour to the candidates.
- Government Announced Hajj Scheme 2023 for Pakistani Candidates
- Govt Asked for Suggestion on National Curriculum Draft for Class 9-12
Below, we have explained the complete method of registration and eligibility criteria for the Free ATTA scheme, do read the article completely.
Eligibility Criteria for the Free ATTA Scheme 2023
- The monthly income of the family must be 60 thousand or less
- Registered candidates from BISP and PSPA
How to Register for the Free ATTA Scheme
Candidates must send their CNIC to the 8070 to check their eligibility for the Ramadan Package 2023. The method to send the msg is below.
- Type ATTA(Space)CNIC Number and send it to the 8070.
- You will get a message about your eligibility soon.
- If you are eligible, you can get the flour bags from the nearby utility stores, Truck Points, and registered PSPA stores.