The Higher Education Commission HEC announced the undergraduate scholarship 2022 for brilliant Gilgit Baltistan Students. Thus, the students enrolled in the 04/05 years degree (BS) program can apply for the announced scholarship. The HEC announced the scholarship only for the students of HEC Recognized universities or degree awarding institutes.
The scholarship for GB Students is for the academic year 2022-23 in all areas of study under the title “ Undergraduate Scholarship Program for Gilgit Baltistan Students in Top Pakistani Universities or Institutes (Batch-II). Thus, eligible students can apply for the scholarship by 24 October 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC GB Scholarship 2022
- Students must have Gilgit Baltistan/local domicile.
- Students must have SSC or HSSC degrees. Students who obtained the SSC & HSSC degrees from Gilgit Baltistan will be preferred.
- Candidates must not be getting any other scholarship,
- Age limit: 22 years on the closing date.
HEC GB Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- Tuition fee, Hostel Fee & other chargers: Max Rs 240,000 per annum
- Rs 15000 stipend per month
- Rs 30,000 books and traveling allowances per year
How to Apply for the HEC GB Scholarship 2022
- Visit the HEC website and apply online for the HEC GB Scholarship 2022 through the HEC e-portal.
- HEC will accept only online applications.
- The application processing fee for the scholarship is Rs 500/-. After depositing the fee, upload the scanned copy of the paid receipt on the portal.
- Last date: 24 October 2022