Under the US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor Initiative, HEC Intimates the scholarship application for the Ph.D. candidates. The scholarship is for the session 2022-23 in the top QS-ranked US universities. However, for the scholarship, the Pakistani and AJK nationals are eligible. Thus, candidates with at least 16 years of the degree are eligible for the US-Pak Ph.D. scholarship. Here is a thing to remember that this scholarship is only for the Ph.D. degree, not for M.Phil Leading to Ph.D.thus, for the registration, visit the HEC website and see the complete details. However, the last date for the US-Pak corridor scholarship is 28 February 2022.
US-Pak Corridor Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Below are the complete eligibility criteria for the US-Pak Corridor scholarship 2022-23.
- Candidates must have a 04 years bachelor’s degree (16 Years qualification).
- Candidates having Two 2nd divisions and no 3rd divisions in the academic career can apply. For Catagory I & II Scholarship, candidates must have at least one 2nd division.
- Age limit: 40 years for regular faculty members and 35 years for all others
US-Pak Corridor Scholarship Catagories
There are three types of categories under the US-Pakistan Knowledge corridor.
See Also: Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022
Category I- scholarship
- Admission secured in Top 50 QS Ranked Universities in the US
- Valid GRE
- Admission secured in Top 300 QS Ranked Universities in the US
- Valid GRE
- Admission secured in Universities in the US without tuition/designation.
How to Apply for US-Pak Knowledge Corridor scholarship
- To apply for the US-Pak Knowledge Corrodior scholarship, visit the HEC website. (https://hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/US-Pakcorridor/Pages/default.aspx)
- Candidates will submit the online application through the HEC website.
- Last date: 28 February 2022