Pakistan Post office jobs 2020 in Islamabad
Pakistan Post office has announced the vacancies for the three job positions. These jobs are for the professional lawyers having a master’s or bachelor’s degree. All candidates who meet the required criteria and a Pakistani are eligible. For the jobs, the age limit is 30-40 years. These jobs are Islamabad based, and the closing date is 23 July 2020.
Pakistan Post office Job Details
Here is the complete detail regarding the vacancies in Pakistan post office.
|Organization Name||Pakistan post office|
|No. of positions||03|
PSO has announced one vacancy for the following positions.
|Sr. No.||Post Title||No. of posts||Age limit||Qualification|
|1||Chief legal advisor||01||45||Degree in Law|
|2||Senior legal advisor||01||35||LLM|
- The required qualification is master’s and bachelor’s in law degree
- Both genders can apply for the jobs
- Age limit: 35-45
- Experience in the relevant field is required
How to Apply
- Interested candidates have to send the application on a plain paper
- Along with the application, a copy of CV, CNIC, attested academic certificates, two passport-size photographs, and a sample of research work(if any) must attach.
- Send the documents to the G.P.O. Post box No. 1689, Islamabad.
- Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.