Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced various jobs in multiple departments in their advertisement No. 38 2019. The candidates are allowed to apply online for jobs via their official website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
The announced jobs are for the following departments:
- Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Department
- Punjab Police (Special Branch)
- Cooperatives Department
Details of PPSC November jobs 2019:
|Social Welfare & Bait ul- Maal Department|
|Sr. No.||Name of post||BS||Age||No. of vacancies||Gender||Place of posting|
|1.||District Officer/ Deputy Director||18||Male: 28 to 35+05=40 years|
Female: 28 to 35+08=43 years
|05||Male, Female & Transgender||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Punjab Police (Special Branch), Lahore|
|2.||Chief Supervisor (Canine Section)||17||Male: 25 to 40+05=45 years|
Female: 28 to 40+08=48 years
|02||Male, Female & Transgender||Police dog breeding center & training school, special branch, Lahore|
|3.||Programmer (Information Technology Section)||17||Male: 21 to 30+05=30 years|
Female: 21 to 30+08=38 years
|02||Male, Female & Transgender||Special Branch, Headquarters, Lahore|
|4.||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||17||Male: 21 to 28+05=33 years|
Female: 21 to 28+08=36 years
|Male, Female & Transgender||Anywhere in Punjab|
There will be a written test for these posts. Important information regarding the test is as follows:
- A candidate must obtain 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify for the interview.
- Negative marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQ type paper.
- It is not allowed to change the priority/ selection of test centers.
SEE ALSO: PPSC Latest Jobs 2019 Advertisement 37
General Instructions (Written Test/Interview):
- Only the original authentic CNIC given by NADRA will be considered for inclusion in the test or interview. No other form of identity will be appropriate.
- Applicants are advised to submit the online application form by the closing date 18-11-2019 up to 12:00 a.m (midnight).
- Candidates will have access to editing options to correct any data in the online application form until the deadline for the submission of application reaches.
- For all posts to be filled through a written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, when, due to a shortage of vacancies, an applicant applies for the interview but cannot be approved for an appointment, his opportunity is not deemed to have been used.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firms/entity, he or she must bring the proof at the time of the interview that the firm/entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Corporations or any other Regulatory Authority. The application will be denied if the candidate is unable to provide the proof.
- The applicants shall ensure that they will apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their respective Department(s) after applying for a particular post and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/ NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant bodies for Registration Certificate before the closing date and provide the same (if called) at the time of interview.
- The candidates will ensure that they provide marks obtained/ total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
SEE ALSO: Latest FPSC GR November 2019 Jobs
- For the applicants of District Officer/ Deputy Director, Chief Supervisor, and Programmer, it is mandatory to deposit Rs. 600.
- The applicants of the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies will deposit Rs. 1000.
- The application fee can be submitted in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.
- Special persons are not required to deposit the application fee.
For more information, see the advertisement attached below. Keep visiting F.Sc Online for more job posts and leave your queries in the comment section so that we can assist you in a better way.
Last Date to apply:
18th November 2019.