Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced jobs for multiple posts in their advertisement No. 39. The advertisement was published in Jang and the Nation on November 10, 2019. According to the advertisement by PPSC, vacancies in the following departments are announced:
- Livestock & Dairy Development Department
- Punjab Public Service Commission
- Primary and Health Care Department
Last Date to Apply for PPSC Consolidated Ad 39/2019
November 25, 2019.
Details of PPSC Advertisement 39/2019
Following are the details of the jobs announced in PPSC Advertisement 39.
|Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||BSP||No. of posts||Age||Gender||Type|
|1.||Assistant||16||01||Male: 18 to 25+05= 30 years|
Female: 18 to 25+08= 33 years
|Male, Female & Transgender||Regular Basis|
|Punjab Public Service Commission|
|2.||Branch Officer||17||02||Male: 22 to 30+05= 35 years|
Female: 18 to 30+08= 38 years
|Male, Female & Transgender||Contract Basis|
|Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|3.||Medical Officers||17||1000||Male: 22 to 50 years||Male||Regular Basis|
General Instructions for PPSC Advertisement 39/2019
- To appear in the test/interview, only Original Valid VNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other identification document will be acceptable.
- The candidates will have access to editing tools to fix any information in the online application form until the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking and 0.25 mark shall be removed in all Objective (MCQ) papers for each incorrect answer.
- The number of posts to be filled by written test followed by interview or interview alone shall be limited to three. However, if a candidate qualifies for the interview but cannot be recommended for an appointment due to a shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered useful, whereas the chance of a candidate who does not qualify for the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
- A candidate who is applying for more than one post may have three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in compliance with the rule mentioned above for the position of Lecturer in the Education Department.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates will ensure that they provide marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees. CGPA only cannot be entertained.
Application Fee of PPSC Consolidated Ad 39/2019
- The applicants must deposit Rs. 600/- in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- Special persons are not required to deposit the application fee.
We have made you informed about the PPSC advertisements before. Again we are informing you about PPSC Advertisement No. 39. We will keep you updating with further job advertisements by PPSC. Share this post with your friends so that they can benefit from these job vacancies.