On 23 February 2021, Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announced the latest career job opportunity for 2021. PPSC are equal opportunity providers to both males and females. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply by following the general terms and conditions. Moreover, they announce jobs in multiple departments like the Women Development Department, Special Education Department, Revenue Department, Board of Revenue Punjab, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria will apply by submitting the online application and pay the challan fee of the exciting posts. PPSC published this job in advertisement no.04 in the Jang Newspaper. The following departments offer attractive salary packages to their employees.
PPSC Job Details 2021:-
We have highlighted a brief description of PPSC jobs. The details are as under
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is looking for enthusiastic and well-professional individuals for the following positions.
Vacant Positions in the Women Development Department:
- Gender Monitoring Specialist (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in the Special Education Department:
- Lecturer Punjabi (BS-17),
- Lecturer in Audiology (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in the Revenue Department:
- Stenographer (BS-16) for Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi
- Junior Computer Operator (BS-12) (Deputy Commissioner Chakwal
Vacant Positions in the Board of Revenue Punjab:
- Stenographer (BS-15)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Assistant (BS-16)
Vacant Positions in the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Deputy Director (Advisory Wing)
- Applicants having Masters / MA / M.Ed / LLM / LLB / Bachelors Intermediate degree holders in the relevant discipline are required to apply.
- Age for Male & females should lie between 18 to 45 years.
- Eligible Punjab Domiciled Male and females are welcome to apply.
- Applicants who wish to apply for these vacant posts should visit PPSC official website.
- Deposit the test fee of Rs 600/- in the State bank of Pakistan and fill the application form carefully.
- After successfully applying, you will receive the roll number slips for the written test and test schedule via E-mail or the PPSC website.
- A candidate who successfully passed the test will receive the interview schedule from the PPSC
- No TA/DA admissible during the interview.
- The editable option is also available in the application. Candidate can edit their record before the last date.
Last date for application submission: 10 March 2021