We have good news for all the applicants who want to work in the education sector. As per the latest notification, we are glad to inform all that the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC officially announced the thousands of education sector jobs all over Punjab. To improve the quality of education, the PPSC decided to recruit 25000 teachers from all over Punjab schools. Also, PPSC has invited the expression of interest from testing agencies for hiring their services to recruit teachers. After the hiring of the testing agencies, the advertisement for these teaching vacancies will be published.
The government ensures 100% enrollment to all students ages between 5 to 16 years and provides them with High-Quality Education under its constitutional obligation. In this connection, the SED intends to hire up to 25,000 Educators (BS-14 & 15) on a need-basis in schools with acute teacher shortages.
For this purpose, EOI opened its doors to reputable organizations/institutions with adequate Testing System experience and capable of conducting tests of around 3,00,000 individuals all over Punjab in the shortest possible span/limited time.
- PPSC Made Partial Modification in Advertisement 26/2022
- PPSC Announced Partial Modification for the Charge Nurse (BS-16) Post
Mandatory PPSC Educator Job Criteria
Before applying, the applicant must follow the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Documentary evidence that the firm/company has been a registered body for the last three years;
- Also, they are undertaking on stamp paper to be attached that the firm/company is not presently blacklisted by any provincial/federal/donor institutions.
- Documentary evidence that the firm/company is an active taxpayer with FBR / PRA;
- Those who want to get the detailed pre-qualification criteria for evaluation of the organization to be shortlisted for issuance of REP document can get a form from the office of Additional Secretary (Schools), Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Govt. of Punjab, Schools Education Department.
- Lahore during office hours, i.e., 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM till February 08, 2023.
- You can download the same from the PPRA website, i.e., www.ppra.org.pk, and the SED website, i.e., www.schools.punjab.gov.pk