The University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore offered short courses for June-July 2022. UET announced 22 different short courses related to computers and other fields. However, students with intermediate and bachelor’s degrees can apply for the UET short courses. The UET will charge Rs 15,000 to 20,000 per course. However, the duration of the UET Short Courses will be 08 weeks. So, it is an excellent opportunity who want to learn new skills. The last date for the UET Short courses Admissions is 01 June 2022.
UET Offered Short Courses 2022
The UET Lahore offers the following short courses for the Matric, intermediate and bachelor’s candidates.
- Certified Safety Officer
- Chemical Management
- MS Office (Complete Package)
- Certified Survey Course
- Certified Quantity Surveyor
- Data Analysis with Python
- Cyber Security
- Certified Project Manager
- Web Development and E-Commerce
- Certified Environmental Lab Technologist
- Computer Financial Accounting for SMEs
- Lab Testing on Concrete and Steel
- Soil and Road Aggregate Testing
- Total Quality Management
- Data Science for Professionals
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Primavera (P6)
- Certified Procurement Officer (Procurement Rules)
- Industrial Corrosion Monitoring and Prevention
- Computer-Aided Analysis and Design of Structure
Eligibility Criteria for UET Short Courses Admission 2022
- Candidates having Matric, Intermediate, or higher education can apply.
- The age limit is 18-40 years.
- Classes will be from 06 June to 31 July 2022 in the evening/weekend.
How to Apply for UET Short Courses Admission 2022
- Candidates must attach the relevant courses with the application form and submit it to the university.
- Last Date: 01 June 2022