Universities and the Board Department of Sindh is offering an excellent opportunity for Ph.D. holders. The Universities & Board Departments of Sindh has announced the job for the post of Vice-Chancellor. It is a full-time contract base job for willing candidates. Applicants must have an academic experience of at least 20 years. Candidates up to 65 years of age are eligible to apply. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria must apply through the following procedure.
Universities & Board Department Government of Sindh Administrative Jobs 2020 details
Details of Universities & Department Government of Sindh Administrative jobs are as follows. Read the information below.
|Announced date||20th November 2020|
|Institution name||Universities & Board Department Government of Sindh|
|Job type||Full-time Contract Basis|
|Last date||21st December 2020|
Jobs are available for the following position.
Eligibility criteria include educational qualification, require age & experience of the candidate. Eligibility criteria are as follow:
- Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree in Veterinary/Animal Sciences along with the registration in Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council.
- The age limit for the candidate is less than 65 years.
- Six years of experience as a senior Administrative Officer & 20 years of experience as an Academic Officer
- Candidates can qualify as Professor as per HEC criteria.
How to apply:
Let’s have a look at the procedure of applying for the job. Carefully follow the steps to avoid any confusion.
- Apply online at the official site https://universitiesboards.sindh.pk/jobs.
- Attach the required documents & post it to the address: House No 46-D, Clifton. Block-1 near Ziauddin University Karachi-75600.
- Government servants must apply through proper channels.
- Shortlisted candidates get an invitation for interviews.
- The appointment of the candidate gets finalized by the Chief Minister of Sindh in collaboration with the Search Committee formed by Sindh.
- The appointment of the candidate is for four years.
- An incomplete or overdue application is unacceptable.
Last date to Apply:
- The deadline for applying is 21st November 2020. Willing candidates must apply before the due date.