According to the latest Peshawar University notification, it is to notify all students that Peshawar issued the admission notice of various degree programs. As per the notification, they announced the schedule of Bachelors in Arts and Science, B.Th and BSc Nursing (Part I and II). The supplementary examination of these programs will begin in March 2022. All those applicants who appeared in the Compart are advised to submit their examination form in the examination section. Earlier, they declare the schedule of BA, BSc, and Nursing Theology for the annual examination 2021
UoP Supplementary Examination Schedule 2022:-
Have a look at the following schedule issue by the University of Peshawar for various degree programs 2022. The details are as under
|Compartment||Normal Fee Upto
|One or Two Papers||Rs 1980/-||Rs 2080/-||Rs 3510/-||Rs 5040/-|
|Rs 450/- per practical to deposit in addition to the prescribed fee|
- Before submitting the fee, just read out the following below-mentioned points listed below.
- The fee shall be remitted through NBP, UBL, or Faysal Bank.
- The complete admission form of regular, late college students will send through the Principal of respective colleges and a covering letter and list of students.
- The private applicants will send the Complete admission form and all requirements in the examination admission form to the Examination Section.
- Fee once deposited shall neither be adjustable.