Admissions are open at various private institutes of Pakistan. Every institute provides its fee structures on its website. But instead of visiting every website, you can find details of all high profile institutes of Pakistan on our website; FSc Online. Please search for the relevant institute of your city, and its details will appear in front of you.
Ziauddin University has recently announced its MBBS Fee Structure for 2021. As you know, it is a Karachi-based private institute. Ziauddin University is a highly ranked Medical institute founded back in 1955. Ziauddin University, Karachi, offers a 5-year degree program for the applying contestants.
After reading the fees details below, you have to decide whether to take admission to this institute or not.
Ziauddin University, Karachi Fee Structure 2021
To get the information regarding the Ziauddin University, Karachi Fee Structure 2021. This institute offers only MBBS degree programs for the Pakistan and Foreign Nationality Holders.
Get the Fee details of a 5-year MBBS degree for the Pakistan residing contestants available below.
MBBS Fees for Pakistani students
- 1st Year (2021-22) Rs. 1,540,000/-
- 2nd Year(2022-23) Rs. 1,540,000/-
- 3rd Year(2023-24) Rs. 1,760,000/-
- 4th Year(2024-25) Third Year Consolidated Fee Plus Increase as per State Bank of Pakistan announce Inflation Rate
- 5th Year(2025-26) Fourth Year Consolidated Fee Plus Increase as per State Bank of Pakistan announce Inflation Rate
The MBBS fee structure for the Foreign or International contestants is available in the section below.
MBBS Fees for Foreign students
- 1st Year (2021-22) USD 18,000
- 2nd Year(2022-23) USD 18,000
- 3rd Year(2023-24) USD 18,000
- 4th Year(2024-25) USD 18,000
- 5th Year(2025-26) USD 18,000
- Total fees USD 90,000
Suppose you can afford the MBBS fees of the above university then, you can apply for admission at the Ziauddin University official portal. For more details or queries, you can come to our website.