Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) is conducting the Spring 2022 exams for various degrees, including B.Ed 1.5 years degree. So, here we will provide you the guess papers for the B.Ed Paper that will be today, 24 November 2022, at 2:00 PM. Below, we mentioend the important questions for the AIOU B.Ed Course Code 8625. Thus, candidates appearing in the Course Code 8625 paper must revise these questions properly as they might be in the question paper.
Thus, to check the important question, we provide you with a guess; scroll down your screen. We wish the best of luck to all candidates for their exams.
AIOU Course Code 8625 Guess Papers 2022
- Q.NO.1:- Critically analyze the nature, need, and scope of Higher Education in Pakistan. (Unit-01,Page#4-6)
- Q.NO.2:- What kind of challenges is Pakistan facing in higher education? Give suggestions to meet these challenges. What are recommendations for improvement in higher education? (Unit-01,Page#8-18)
- Q.NO.3:- Discuss the role of Universities in Socio-Economic development in Pakistan. Enlist the functions of the university education. Also, give recommendations on how to make university education to be more effective.(Unit-02,Page#30-32,37-40)
- Q.NO.4:- Describe the role, functions, and importance of the Higher Education Commission.
- Q.NO.5:-Compare the higher education system of Japan and Germany.In your opinion, which system is better & why? Discuss. (Unit-04,Page#75)
- Q.NO.6:- Discuss the salient features of the higher education system of India and China. (Unit-05,Page#92)
- Q.NO.7:- What are the different methods of Financing higher education? Explain with the help of examples. Enlist reasons for wastage in higher education. (Unit-06,Page#115-117)
- Q.NO.8:- Discuss the role of teachers and learners in assessment with the help of examples. (Unit-07,Page#130-134)
- Q.NO.9:- Discuss the mode and importance of the entrance tests in higher education. What are the different types of entrance tests in Pakistan? (Unit-07,Page#134-137)
- Q.NO.10:- Highlight the problems and issues in higher education. Discuss quality and access to higher education. (Unit-08,Page#146-154,156-159)
- Q.NO.11:- Discuss the importance of distance and non-formal education. What are the advantages and limitations of distance education? (Unit-09,Page#167-170)
- Q.NO.12:- Write a note on technology in higher education. (Unit-09,Page#175-179)