The Azad Jammu and Kashmir Police have advertised the jobs for the Constable and Stenographer posts in 2022. The AJK Police announced the jobs through the National Testing Service (NTS), Pakistan. The Police department will recruit the candidates on a Merit basis against the District quotas. However, the AJK Police will recruit 431 candidates against the announced posts, 425 vacancies for Constable, and 06 vacancies for Stenographer posts. Thus, applicants having Pakistani Nationality and ]meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for the AJK Police jobs. The last date for the AJK Police Jobs is 16 August 2022.
AJK Police Offered Vacancies 2022
The Azad Jammu & Kashmir Police has announced the latest jobs in 2022 for the following posts.
|Sr #||Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification||Age||Physical Test|
|2||Constable (BS-07)||425||Matric||18-28||Knock-out basis|
Detail of AJK Police Vacancies on Districts Quota
The AJK Police has divided the vacancies according to the following District Quotas.
Stenographer (BS-14) 06 Vacancies
- Mirpur: 01
- Kotli: 01
- Muhajrin 1947: 01
- Muhajrin 1989: 01
Constable (BS-07) 425 Vacancies
- Muzaffarabad: 25
- Neelum: 13
- Jhelum Valley: 18
- Bagh: 29
- Haveli: 13
- Mirpur: 46
- Kotli: 62
- Bhamber: 39
- Muhajrin 1947: 80
- Muhajrin 1989: 27
How to Apply for the AJK Police Jobs
- Visit the NTS website and download the application form for your concerned posts. (https://nts.org.pk/Test&Products/Announced/08_22/AJK_Police_Aug2022/AJK.php)
- Complete the form & send it to the NTS office with paid challan, photographs, CNIC, domicile, etc.
- The application processing fee for the AJK police jobs is Rs 600/-.
- Address: AJK Police Project, NTS Headquarters, Plot # 96, Street # 04, Sector, H-8/1, Islamabad
- Last date: 16 August 2022