Alfalah Scholarship scheme offers scholarships to deserving students for Intermediate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, DAE, & professional degree-holding students. This scheme is one of the biggest scholarships providers in the welfare sections of Pakistan. Students who got the scholarship are expected to pay back the amount by sponsoring a deserving student after completion of their education & getting a job. Students can repay the scholarship money in easy monthly installments. It shows that the scholarship is not a one-time activity; instead, it creates a cycle of sponsoring deserving students by sponsoring deserving students like you in the future.
See Also: CESPI Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
The Alfalah Scholarship scheme office bearers confirm the financial status of each student through independent inquiries. Alfalah’s executive body finalizes the decision relating to the award of scholarship. The organization completes the process within a maximum of three months. The authorities will conclude the deserving students as the scholarship funds are limited. Selection criteria revolve around the academic achievements, family’s income & the number of dependents in the family.
Details of Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2021
The remaining details regarding the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2021 are available below. Check out all the information and apply accordingly.
|Scholarship name||Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2021|
|Last date||31st October 2021|
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Alfalah Scholarship:
- Intermediate, DAE, Undergraduate, & Postgraduate students from all over Pakistan, including Gilgit/Baltistan, are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students enrolled in Government educational Institutes can also apply.
- The relevant authorities or Institutes must recognize the institute.
- The applying students should have 70% marks in Matric & 60% marks in Inter, DAE & higher levels in the last Board/University exam.
(Minority students having 60% marks in Matric & 55% marks in the Inter, DAE, and above can also apply.
- Orphan Students are also eligible to apply.
- Students belonging to IDP & Earthquake affected areas are also eligible to apply.
- Unfortunate or underprivileged families facing severe financial hardship are highly encouraged to apply.
- Ph.D., M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies degree holders cannot apply.
- Students from the Allama Iqbal Open University & Virtual Universities are not eligible to apply.
- The students studying at the Lavish Institutes are ineligible to apply.
- The candidates studying abroad are not eligible.
- The students who got admission on Self-Finance Basis are also ineligible.
- The students with Sound Financial positions should not apply.
- The candidates receiving a scholarship from any other organization or Government are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Get the scholarship form from the official website of the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme.
- After downloading the form, attest it from the Head of Institution.
- After attesting the form, fill it and attach the following attested documents:
- Copy of your own CNIC.
- Copy of your Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- Three latest Photographs.
- Copy of latest Electricity Bill.
- Copy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- Copy of all previous exams results.
- Copy of fee slip (Last semester/year)
- Bonafide Certificate (having course starting & ending dates. Its example is available on the Alfalah website.
- Iqrar Nama (available on Alfalah website) www.alfalahss.org. Students of Intermediate (FSc or FA), BA, BSc, B.Com will attach Iqrar Nama on plain paper (A4) while contestants of DAE, BS(H), MS, Masters, MBBS, BSc Engineering, LLB, etc. will send or mail their Iqrar Nama on stamp paper worth Rs.50, 40 or 20 authorized by the Notary Public or Oath Commissioner as & when asked by the office, i.e., after agreement of their application for grant of scholarship.
- If you can’t get the print of the scholarship form, contact the numbers below, the form will reach you through the post.
Numbers: 053-7701299, 042-35957260, 0333-4034545, 0345-1414457
Last Date to Apply
The due date to apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme session 2021-22 is 31st October 2021. After the due date, no one is eligible to apply to get the scholarship money