Are you looking for AIOU jobs? If yes, then you arrived at the perfect place. The Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad invites job applications for session 2023. Both male and female contenders to get a job in the main campus & AIOU Regional Offices of Allama Iqbal Open University on a regular and contract basis. For more details on AIOU’s latest jobs in 2023, keep scrolling.
The organization will appoint candidates for the Transmission Controller, Producer Transmission, Production Assistant, Broadcast Engineer, Sr System and Archive Engineer, Network Engineer, 2D,3D Animator, Viz Artist, and Non-Linear Editor. The willing candidates holding Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees can apply for these non-teaching jobs.
Go to the official AIOU Islamabad website to download the job applications. Fill in the form and submit the complete application before 26th March 2023.
Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Jobs
Here are the details regarding the qualification, age, and available vacancies for the non-teaching jobs at AIOU Islamabad.
- 2D/3D Animator
- Assistant Registrar Legal
- Broadcast Engineer
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Non-Linear Editor
- Producer Transmission
- Production Assistant
- Sanitary Worker
- Sr Network Engineer
- Sr System & Archive Engineer
- Student Counsellor
- Transmission Controller
- Upper Division Clerk
- Viz Artist
AIOU Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Matric/Intermediate/Bachelor’s/Master’s/LLB
- Age: 30-35 years
- Domicile: Islamabad domicile holder
- The candidates working on regular charge officiation / Ad-hx/ Current charge and contract basis in Government/Semi-Government & autonomous bodies must apply through proper channels.
How to Apply for AIOU Islamabad Jobs 2023
- Interested applicants can apply for AIOU latest jobs 2023 by apply online.
- A hard copy of the application is not acceptable.
- However, the applicants must bring their original documents during the interview.
Last Date for AIOU Islamabad Jobs
The Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad will accept job applications submitted online until 26th March 2023.