ADB SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Asian Development Bank has announced scholarship programs for the year 2021. After completing a bachelor’s degree, students who want to study abroad can apply for the University of Auckland, New Zealand. The primary purpose of this ABD Scholarship 2021 is to provide study opportunities to the ADB Developing member countries to undertake a Post Graduate Program in a vast range of fields. They offer fully-funded scholarships and cover all expenses during the scholarship. For further information, visit the official site and grab this golden opportunity today.
ADB SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS:-
|Eligible countries||ADB member countries|
|Host Organization||Asian Development Bank|
|University||University of Auckland|
|Degree offered||Master’s degree program|
|Scholarship type||Fully funded|
|Last date||July 19, 2020|
MAJOR FIELDS OFFERED
This scholarship offers a master’s program in various educational fields. Some of them are given below.
- International Business
- Public Health
- Science (Environmental science)
- Master of Arts
Just like other universities, they also cover all financial expenses during the scholarship period. Check the financial coverage details below.
- Full tuition fee
- Free Medical Insurance
- Living expenses in Auckland
- Special grant for the scholars
- Airfare tickets
The candidates who apply for the ABD Scholarship must fulfill the below academic criteria before applying.
- Original bachelor’s degree
- 2-year experience
- Age must be 35 years
- Good communication skills
- ADB citizen can apply
The following documents are required to apply for the ABD Scholarship.
- Employment Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by the company
- ADB Application Form ( Completed)
- Copy of Degrees and Transcripts from Home University
- Passport Copy
- Valid IELTS Test
- Copy of offer from Auckland University, New Zealand
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are requested to submit all required documents along with the application form and submit it by sending it to the University of Auckland before the last date.
Visit the FSc Online site daily and get the latest scholarship updates.