Atomic Energy Jobs February 2020
The government has announced atomic energy job vacancies for the year 2020. This government job of atomic energy offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under a conducive working environment with an attractive amount of salary and fringe benefits. The candidates from all the cities are encouraged to apply. The atomic energy job ad is published in different newspapers like JANG, Dawn, Aaj, Dunya, Mashriq, Nawai Waqt, Express Newspaper, and many more. So if you are looking for any government job, then a great opportunity is waiting for you.
Pakistan’s atomic energy was established in 1956. It’s headquarter is in Islamabad. It already has three plants in Pakistan. The candidate working in the private and government sector are welcome to apply for this post. They are looking for talented and experienced staff against the posts mentioned below.
Vacancies Atomic Energy Jobs
- Technician – I
- Scientific Assistant -I
- Assistant (Admin)
- Library Assistant – I
- Telecom Operator – I
- Computer Operator
- The interested candidates must be 35 years or above.
- The qualification must be a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Candidates serving in the government sector must provide No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview/test.
How to Apply Online
- The eligible candidates must read the terms and conditions before applying
- Candidates who do not follow the requirements of the above position may be canceled or not acceptable during the selection process
- Applicants must fill the online application form and submit before the last date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will call for the interview.
The last date to apply for Pakistan atomic energy jobs is 23 February 2020.
Stay in touch with the fastest growing educational website FSc Online. for more latest jobs