Australian National University Scholarship 2020-21 for Ph.D
Australian National University (ANU) is offering scholarships for doctoral degree programs. These scholarships are for domestic and international students. ANU announces scholarships for the Ph.D. twice in a year in almost all programs for the doctoral degree. The last date for the ANU is 31 August 2020 for the international students and 31 October 2020 for domestic students.
ANU scholarship Details
Here is some detail about the ANU Scholarships for the Ph.D. programs.
|University||Australian National University|
|Last Date||31 August 2020 and 31 October 2020|
Field of study offered
Australian National University offers almost all fields of study for the doctoral degree. So, students from any degree can apply for the Ph.D. in ANU.
Australian National University will provide the following benefits to the applicants
- Travel and removal allowances
- Thesis allowances
- For international students dependant child allowances
- Medical allowances
- $ 28,092 per annum (2020 value)
- All national and international students are eligible
- Candidate must have applied for the Ph.D./ professional doctorate by research program
- Have a bachelors degree/ masters degree with a research component
How to apply
- For the Australian National University scholarship, no application is required. All the eligible candidates of Ph.D. will consider for the scholarship.
Dates regarding scholarships
The ANU offers scholarships twice a year. The following are some important dates regarding the ANU.
- 2021 round 1 international by 31 August 2020
- 2021 round 1 domestic by 31 October 2020
- 2021 round 2 international and domestic by 15 April 2021
For more information
Mail: [email protected]