Bacha Khan University situated in Charsadda has announced a vacancy for Assistant Controller Examination for the conduction of transparent exams in the University.
Last Date to Apply:
|Position Required||Required Qualifications|
|Assistant Controller of Examination||First Division Degree (16 years education) from HEC recognized University/DAI’s|
- Qualification Documents
- Experience Certificates
- 3 passport size color photographs
How to Apply:
- Applications should apply on the prescribed form, available at the office of the Registrar as well as on the University website http://www.kbuc.edu.pk/.
- Original receipt of online payment/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.1500/- for the said post each in favor of Treasure, The Bacha Khan University, Charsadda, or online payment to United Bank Limited Charsadda must be attached with the application form.
- Application with all required documents should reach the office of the undersigned on or before the last date of submission of the application form.
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicants with a Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad.
- Original HEC certified documents will have to be produced at the time of the interview.
- The applicants serving in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies will route their applications through the appropriate channel. They must submit No Objection Certificate from their concerned department/institution along with the application form; otherwise, their application will not be processed further.
- The candidates shall be called for test/interview through their e-mail, contact number and address only.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts (s), not to fill any post or reject any application, without showing any reason.
Keep visiting FSc Online for more job posts across different departments in Bacha Khan University, Charsadda.
Related: PPSC Jobs 2020