The wait is over. One of the most well-known memorial trusts “Bahria Town’s Begum Akhtar Rukhsana Memorial Trust” has now invited applications for foreign scholarship programs. Pakistani Nationals who want to study abroad don’t forget to apply. The purpose of providing this foreign scholarship is to fulfil the dream of those candidates who wish to pursue their high education in the world top 100 ranked universities. They offer Masters and doctoral programs in several fields. Applications other than online will not be accepted. For getting the complete details of Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship, keep scrolling.
Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship Details:
Check the Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship details.
|Scholarship||Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship|
|Program Offered||MS and PhD|
|Eligible Countries||All Pakistani National|
|Last date||19th October 2020|
Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:-
- To get admission in Phd degree program, candidates must be MS/M. Phil degree holder
- To get admission in an MS degree program, candidates must be a BS degree holder.
- First division candidates are eligible to apply.
- For PhD, CGPA must be 3.0 whereas, for MS, CGPA should be 2.7 in BS SE or CS.
See also: Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
How to Apply:-
- The portal is going to launch on 28th September 2020. Candidates can apply online through this link.
- Bahria Town scholarships awarded in the following specific disciplines/ subject areas. Computer Science Artificial Intelligence Data Sciences Software Engineering Information Technology Cyber Security
- Only shortlisted candidates called for interviews.
- The authority has a right to cancel the application if receiving any wrong information.
- The agreement will be signed between the selected candidate and Begum Akhtar Rukhsana MemorialTrust that after obtaining the Ph.D., mandatory to return to Pakistan and will not take any job in the respective country. They will serve for five years in any educational institutes, R&D organization, or start their technology-based start-up.
The last date to apply for Bahria Town Foreign Scholarship is 19th October 2020