Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) has announced a vacancy of Deputy Director and the interested candidates are welcomed to apply, purely on Contract Basis, initially for a period of 1 year (extendable up to a maximum period of three years subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the program):
Last Date to Apply:
18 December 2019
|Sr. No.||Post/SPS/Age/Vacancies||Grade||Vacancy||Age Limit||Place of Posting||Quota|
|1.||Deputy Director (Procurement)||SPS-18||01||25-35 years||Islamabad||Merit|
Applications on the specified “Application Form” available on the official website of BISP (bisp.gov.pk) properly filled out by the interested candidates along with updates/detailed CV should reach the Director HR (HQ & Policy) on or before the due date.
- A screening test will be only be required for eligible candidates.
- According to the Govt. rules, age relaxation will be admissible.
- Government Service applicants must resign from their job at the time of joining.
- BISP is an equal opportunity for both men and women and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Terms of appointments are strictly contractual and selected candidates will not demand regularization for any reason and will not be regularized in the Government Service.
Keep visiting FSc Online for more job updates and news regarding the Benazir Income Support Programme.
Related: PPSC Jobs 2020