Intermediate Board Karachi Announced The Dates Of Form Submission
The Board of Higher Secondary Education, Karachi, has directed the submission of the examination forms for all the eligible and aspiring government and private colleges and higher secondary schools of Intermediate Part II and Part I and II Mutual Annual Examinations for 2020 from June 16 to June 30, 2020. Announced special dates. Those who have submitted enrollment forms and could not submit the examination forms due to coronavirus lockdown. There will be no examination fee for fresh students of government educational institutions. According to the notification number BIE / EG / 46/2020, Students of Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science, Commerce, Arts, Home Economics Groups and Diploma in Physical Education Annual Examination and Regular candidates of Government Colleges and Higher Secondary Schools eligible to appear in the Annual Physical Education Examinations for 2020.
On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, the examination forms are submitted at the counter of the Library in the Board Office. In 2020, the Examination fees of such students have been waived, taking admission in Intermediate Part I or Part II exams for the first time. Therefore, such students of government educational institutions can submit their examination forms to their educational institutions free of cost. Students of private educational institutions will have to submit examination fees.
Fee Structure of Intermediate Part I and II of BIEK:-
- Candidates appearing for one of the examinations in Part I or II will pay a fee of Rs. 3100 (2100 + 1000).
- Candidates participating in the first and second parts will submit a fee of Rs. 4600 (Rs. 3600 + 1000).
- In Inter-board, Public dealing is closed Due to coronavirus. Therefore, students are strongly advised not to come to the inter-board office to submit the examination forms. Please submit the examination forms in your educational institutions.
- Representatives of academic institutions are directed to submit examination forms according to the SOPs issued by the Sindh government. They came to the inter-board by wearing masks and gloves.
- Only candidates who are eligible to appear for the Intermediate Annual Examinations 2020 can submit the examination forms, who have already submitted enrollment forms.
- Inter-board Karachi has reminded the students that this is the last chance to submit the examination form. Examination forms will not be accepted after the last date.
Stay tuned with us for getting the latest education update