The Bahawalpur Board announced the latest jobs for the different posts for paper marking. The Board required eligible, honest, and experienced government institutes teachers for the paper marking. However, the board is recruiting teachers for the Matric and Intermediate supplementary and annual exams in 2023. The eligible candidates can provide their Data online through the BISE Bahawalpur board website. However, applicants have to send the hard copy of the application to the concerned office within the due date. The last date for the BISE Bahawalpur Jobs is 31 August 2022.
BISE Bahawalpur Offered Jobs 2022
The Bahawalpur Board advertised the vacancies of the following posts for Paper marking.
- Paper seater
- Head examiner
- Quality assurance Coordinator
- Super Checker cum Assistant to Head Examiner
- Supervisor for Marking Centers
- Chief Secrecy Officer (01 for Matic and 01 for Intermediate)
- Deputy Chief Secrecy Officer (01 for Matic and 01 for Intermediate)
- Secrecy Officers (50 for Matic and 40 for Intermediate)
Eligibility Criteria for BISE Bahawalpur Jobs 2022
- Applicants must be in-services as a teacher in government institutes.
- Teachers whose children and relatives will sit in the exams are not eligible.
How to Apply for BISE Bahawalpur Jobs 2022
- Apply online through the BISE Bahawalpur website for the Paper marking jobs.
- Send the hard copy of attested applications to the BISE Bahawalpur Controller of Examination.
- Last date: 31 August 2022