Are you a resident of Quetta and want to apply for the MDCAT test through BUMHS? If yes, then you arrived at the perfect website. The Bolan University of Medical and Health Science finally issued the roll number slips of the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) for session 2022. Students who registered for the test and are now looking for the issuance of admit cards will download them by following the following steps. The majority of an applicant is unaware of how to download the slips. Therefore, we shared the comprehensive details of downloading MDCAT roll number slips. To become a doctor, it is mandatory for all applicants to go through the MDCAT test. The MDCAT test will be going to conduct on 13th November 2022. Once the candidates successfully pass the test, then he/she will successfully be got admission to any medical degree program like BDS, MBBS, and many others. For more details, keep scrolling.
- Download SZABMU MDCAT Roll Number Slips (Admit Card) 2022
- PMC National MDCAT Roll Number Slips 2022
- PMC MDCAT Test Roll Number Slips 2022
How to Get/Download BUMHS MDCAT Test Roll Number Slips 2022
- The candidates of Quetta who registered for the BUMHS MDCAT test will download the roll number slips from the official site.
- To download the MDCAT roll number slips, visit this link
- Enter your CNIC number and select the program from which the candidate can apply online
- Applicant must reach the examination center before 9:00 AM on 13 November 2022.
- The examination center will be sealed at 9:30 AM.
- No safe custodey is available for cell phones /electronic devices. So, please do not bring any cell phones (s) and other prohibited devices)