CRG Summer Internship 2021
Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) announced Summer Internship Program 2021 for international students. It is the CRG 9th summer internship for undergraduate students. So, the candidates of bachelors degree can apply for the CRG internship. The duration of the CRAG internship will be 02 months. However, it is a funded internship and selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend. The last date to apply for the CRG summer internship of 2021 is 08 March 2021.
CRG Internship 2021 Details
Below is some detail about the CRG Internship 2021 for the bachelors.
|Duration of internship||02 months|
|Last Date||08 March 2021|
The required criteria for the CRG Internship is the following:
- Undergraduate candidates with an excellent academic record.
- Candidates having an interest in biosciences and biomedical research (life sciences and related subjects).
- Applicants having 2 full years (4 semesters) course work completed by the time of the start of the internship.
- Candidates must not receive a CRG internship before this.
- You must have a High level of English
CRG is a paid internship that will cover the following things:
- Candidates will receive 400€/month
- One return ticket for the international candidates
- Meal voucher for 02 months
How to Apply for OECD Internship
- Interested candidates can apply for the CRG Summer Internship in 2021 through the official website. (https://www.crg.eu/en/content/training-undergraduates/crg-summer-internship-programme).
- Candidates have to complete their application in English
- You have to complete the application completely.
CRG Summer internship 2021 Call calendar
- Application open 15 January 2021
- Last date 08 March 2021
- Pre-Selection march 2021
- Notification to Candidates End of March 2021
- Internship period (02 months) June/July-August/September 2021