Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund (CMEEF) Scholarship Programme
Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund (CMEEF) Scholarship Programmeannounces the latest scholarship vacancies in the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Applicants from different cities like Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Jhang, and various more are encouraged to apply. This ad sets different fields or skills categories like accounting, IT, engineering, teaching, technical, administrative, government, and clerical jobs.
This government scholarship ad is published on 24 January 2020 in Aaj Newspaper. It is the golden opportunity for all students to apply. The monthly stipend of this scholarship is 5000/ based on the selected discipline. This CMEEF scholarship is fully funded and given to deserving students.
Departments of CMEEF Scholarship:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Only Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile holders can apply for this job.
- Candidate must have MS/M. Phil or Ph.D. degree.
- Age must be less than 30 years
- Monthly income of father not exceeding from 100,000