Chinese Government Scholarships has opened for international students for the year 2020. They also offer a funding program for foreign students to study at Nanjing University, China. This scholarship program is fully funded and is valid for all international students. The main purpose of the Chinese Government Scholarship is to support high performing students achieve their dream of studying abroad to increase the mutual understanding and friendship to develop the communication and cooperation between China and the rest of the world in the field of education, technology, culture, and economics. However, it is the most advantageous scholarships for the students.
Nanjing University established in 1902. This university is famous for its great academic portfolio and well-qualified professors. In other words, we can say that Nanjing University is one of the top five universities in China under the direct supervision of the Chinese Ministry of Education. The undergraduates and post-graduates are encouraged to apply for this post.
Eligibility Criteria Chinese Government Scholarships
- The interested candidates can see the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should be non-Chinese citizens and must be physically and mentally fit.
- Only those candidates are eligible for a master’s degree who have acquired their bachelor’s degree from a reputable organization and shouldn’t be more than 35.
- Only those candidates are eligible for P.hD. Degree who have acquired their bachelor’s degree from a reputable organization and shouldn’t be more than 40.
- Only those candidates are eligible for abachelor’sdegree who have acquired their high school degree from a reputable organization and shouldn’t be older than 25.
- If any student completed their degree in 2020, then he/she should submit a Pre-graduation certificate.
- The applicant must check the terms and conditions before applying.
Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English using one of the following options
|Science||new HSK level 4; Liberal Arts: new HSK level5|
|Science||new HSK level 5; Liberal Arts: new HSK level6|
The award is given on the behalf of
- This scholarship covers a monthly allowance of RMB 3000 for master’s degree and RMB 3500 for Ph.D. degree students while the stipend of undergraduates is 2500 RMB/month.
- They also cover tuition fee
- A health allowance, transportation, and accommodation also provided to the grantee.
- Printed Application Form with signature
- Two original copies of the academic transcripts
- Two copies of the certificate
- Two attested recommendation letters
- Copy of the new HSK test certificate
- Detailed cover letter for study and research in China
- Copy of the physical examination report
- Copy of the first page of your passport
- Applicants for the Ph.D. programs also need to supply the abstract of their master’s program’s graduation dissertation.
How to Apply
- The candidate must register and apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
- After filling the online application form, click on the Submit button and print the application form.
- Then the candidate must attach the required documents in the hard form and post it to the scholarship coordinator of Nanjing University.
- The submitted documents will not be returned.
The last date for submission of the CSC application is 5th March 2020.
For more latest updates, please keep visiting our official website FSc Online.