Civil Hospital Bahawalpur has announced latest jobs 2019 for Adhoc basis and for suitable disable candidates(on contract basis) from BPS-18 to BPS-1. The titles of jobs for Adhoc basis are Senior Registrar Officer (3 posts), Senior Registrar Psychiatry (1 post), Senior Registrar Paeds Surgery (2 posts), Senior Registrar ENT (1 post), Senior Registrar ICU (2 posts) and Medical Officer (70 posts). For disable candidates the available jobs are Junior Technician Pathology (1 post), Ward Aya (1 post) and Stretcher Bearer (1 post).
Last Date to Apply
November 27, 2019.
18-50 years (depending upon the post).
Details Charge Nurse Jobs in Civil Hospital Bahawalpur
|Name of post||Minimum Qualifications||Interview Date|
|Senior Registrar Officer||MBBS or equivalent medical qualification and postgraduate qualification of FCPS/MS/FRCS/MRCP/MD/Diplomat of American Board.||November 17, 2019|
|Senior Registrar Psychiatry|
|Senior Registrar Paeds Surgery|
|Senior Registrar ENT|
|Senior Registrar ICU|
|Medical Officer||MBBS qualification|
Registered by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
Has one-year experience of regular house job.
|November 17, 2019|
(from a file no. 1 to 100)
|November 18, 2019|
(from a file no. 100onwards)
3% Disable Quota on Contract Basis
|Name of post||Minimum Qualification||Interview Date|
|Junior Technician Pathology||F. Sc. (Second division) having one- or two-years diploma in relevant discipline.||November 18, 2019|
|Ward Aya||Middle school certificate|
|Stretcher Bearer||Primary school certificate|
- 2 set of photocopies (1 set attested and 1 set plain).
- Entire certificates
- Entire documents
- Experience certificates
- 2 passport size photographs attached with the application form.
- All doctors getting house job and diploma training are not eligible to apply.
- No PG trainee will be selected for MO/MWO until he/she completes the training.
- Already working employee should apply through proper channel.
- Separate applications should be submitted if a candidate wants to apply for more than one post.
- Eligible candidates should bring their original documents on the time of the interview.
- Applicants must have domicile of Punjab.
- No TA/DA will be permissible.
How to Apply
- The Performa can be obtained from the office of MS, Civil Hospital, Bahawalpur at free of cost with detailed information.
Important Dates to Remember
- Last Date to submit form is November 27, 2019.
- List of Eligible/ Non-Eligible candidates will be displayed on December 7, 2019.
- The complaint will be entertained from December 9, 2019, to December 10, 2019.
- The final list will be displayed on December 14, 2019.