The Applications for the COP27 Journalism Fellowship 2022 in Egypt have opened. It will be 12 days fellowship during which UN Climate Negotiation will take place in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt. However, it will be a fully-funded fellowship for candidates across the world. Through the fellowship, applicants can interact with the world community and have the opportunity to talk about the climate of the world. However, this Egyptian fellowship is also known as the 2022 Climate Journalism Fellowship.
So, this fellowship in Egypt is an excellent opportunity for reporters worldwide to come and cover the grand conference. As COP27 is a fully-funded fellowship, applicants will get stipends and many other benefits. Thus, interested reporters who want to gain vast experience and polish their skills can apply for the Egyptian fellowship 2022.
However, applicants can join the fellowship in two ways—one by joining the Egypt team and another by joining the virtual team. The last date for the COP27 Climate Journalism Fellowship 2022 is 19 August 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for COP27 Fellowship 2022
- Applicants must have at least one year of experience in journalism.
- Applicants who can publish the stories on their national media.
- Candidates who want to join a team virtually must have a good connection to the internet.
- Applicants from developing countries are eligible for the fellowship
- Candidates have interested in joining the Climate Tacker family.
Benefits of COP27 Fellowship 2022
- €250 stipend
- 1 month of pre-COP27 online training
- Small group and individual mentoring
- Support to edit & pitch your stories throughout COP27
- Opportunities to work on collaborative stories with other reporters
- Global publicity
How to apply for the COP27 Fellowship 2022
- Apply online through the official website for the COP27 Journalism Fellowship 2022. (https://climatetracker.org/apply-for-our-global-cop27-journalism-fellowship-in-person-or-online-2/)
- Answer the questions on the application correctly with confidence and apply now.
- Last date: 19 August 2022