CPEC Jobs 2021
The government has announced the vacancies for the project China Pakistan Economics Corridor Support Project (CPECSP). For this project, the Railway Ministry announced the vacancy for the Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist. For the post, candidates having masters degree in the relevant field with 10 years of qualification can apply. However, the last date to apply for the CPEC jobs is 20 May 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for CPEC Jobs 2021
- Post: Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist post
- Qualification: Masters in project management or construction management
- Experience: 10 years of post-qualification experience
- Pay package: project Pay Scale (PPS-10)
- Age limit: 62 years
How to Apply for CPEC Jobs 2021
- Candidates can apply for the CPEC Jobs 2021 by sending their CV, attested copies of degrees, CNIC, and photograph to the given address.
- Address: Deputy chief Planning, Ministry of railways, D-block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad
- Last date: 20 may 2021