The Higher Education Department HED Punjab announced the CTI jobs 2021 for colleges. According to the notification, the government declared 3000 positions to fulfil the shortage of teachers in colleges. However, the duration of CT jobs in 2021 will be 04 months, and candidates will receive Rs 45,000/- per month. So, the interested candidates will submit their applications on 14 and 15 January 2021. You can also get the information about vacant seats from the nearest boys/girls colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for CTI 2021
The eligibility criteria for CTI jobs in 2020 is the following.
- Qualification: For BS Colleges, MS/M.Phil/PhD
- For other colleges, including community colleges, candidates having masters degree/BS degree (FYDP) in the relevant subjects can apply.
- Age Limit: for the CTI jobs 2021, there is no age limit.
See Also: Colleges list for CTI Jobs 2021
Marks distribution for selection
The colleges will select the candidates according to the following marks distribution.
- Education qualification 85 marks
- Qualification above masters degree 05 mars
- Position holders 05 marks
- The interview marks 05 marks.
Important Dates for Selection CTI’s
Here is the complete schedule during which colleges will select the candidates for the CTI positions.
|Announced date||06 January 2021|
|List of a vacant position in each college (male/females)||13 January 2021|
|Application submission date||14,15 January 2021|
|Display of tentative merit list||17 January 2021|
|Complaints regarding merit list to the Deputy Director||18,19 January 2021|
|Final merit list on college notice board||20 January 2021|
|Interviews on||21-23 January 2021|
|List of successful candidates in the interview||25 January 2021|
|Committee will overview the objections||26-27 January 2021|
|Display of final merit list||01 February 2021|
|Issuance of offers orders||02 February 2021|
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will receive Rs 45000 stipend per month through cross-check/bank account.
- The period/duration will be four months/ till the arrival of regular contract appointee.
- During the job, candidates can apply for 02 casual leaves per month.
- The selection of CTIs is temporary, and the selection committee can cancel the appointment due to unsatisfactory performance.
- Selected candidates must join the college within 07 days of the appointment letter.
- After the successful completion of jobs, CTIs will receive the experience certificates.
How to Apply for CTI jobs 2021
- For the CTI jobs, candidates have to visit their desired colleges and submit their CVs or application form provided by the college. However, you will get complete details regarding seats and subjects from the college notice board.
- Candidates can apply for the CTI jobs in more than one colleges.
- Remember that when you visit the college, keep all original and set of copies of documents, CV, photograph, and CNIC with you.