The German Government opened the applications for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt scholarship program 2023. The announced scholarship is for the master’s degrees offered in 08 different universities in Germany. DAAD Helmut Schmidt scholarship is the highest-paid scholarship in Germany and doesn’t require prior work experience.
Candidates who want to pursue their higher qualification degrees in Germany must apply for this most-wanted scholarship. However, all international students are eligible for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt scholarship 2023. So, those candidates register themselves before the deadline. However, the last date for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt scholarship is 31 July 2022.
Available fields For DAAD Scholarship
The following courses are included in the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022 in the different universities in Germany.
- Social Protection in Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- Development & Governance at the University of Duisburg-Essen
- Public Policy in Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt
- Peace & Conflict Studies at the University of Magdeburg
- Management in Nonprofit-Organizationen in Hochschule Osnabrück
- Development Studies at the University of Passu
- Governance & Public Policy at the University of Passu
- Public Management at the University of Potsdam
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD SCholarship 2023
- International candidates have bachelor’s or equivalent degrees.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree within the previous 06 years.
- Candidates must apply in English/German.
DAAD Scholarship 2023 Financial Benefits
- € 931 Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Monthly Rent Subsidy
- Study and Research Subsidy
How to apply for DAAD Scholarship 2023
Candidates have to apply online for the DAAD Scholarship 2023 through the given link. (https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?origin=194&status=3&subjectGrps&daad&q&page=1&detail=50026397).