DAAD fully funded scholarship 2020 for international students
Those candidates who want to pursue their masters or doctoral degree from Germany for those excellent opportunity has come. DAAD scholarship in Germany has been announced for international students in different fields. All those candidates who want to apply are encouraged to complete all required documents before the deadline.
Every year, a large number of scholarships have been offered in all fields by DAAD scholarship in Germany. It is the most wanted and competitive scholarship in the world. The complete details are given below.
Duration of the courses
The maximum duration of the Master’s degree is 1-2 years and 3 years for Ph.D. ( depends on the program to be studied).
Germany Government DAAD Scholarship Details
|Degree||Masters & Ph.D.|
|Last Date||Different from university to university|
DAAD Scholarship has offered a wide range of courses for a Masters and Ph.D. degree that is
- Natural and environmental sciences
- Social sciences
- Public health
- Media studies
- Rural/urban planning
- Agriculture and forest sciences
- Engineering and related sciences
- Development cooperation
- Political sciences
DAAD Scholarship Benefits
- Fully funded: 850 euros for the master’s degree and 1200 euros for Ph.D. per month
- Travel allowance
- Personal liability allowance
- Health insurance
- Monthly rent subsidy
Make sure to prepare following documents before applying for the Thailand Government Scholarship to avoid any hindrance during submission,
- DAAD application form
- Letter of motivation (2 pages)
- Detailed CV with a sign (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- Recommendation letters
- Confirmation of employment
- Academic transcript copies
- Awarded academic certificates copies
Language required for DAAD Scholarship
- ILTES or TOFEL
- German (for german language courses)
How to apply for DAAD Scholarship
- Fill the application form by clicking the given link HERE.
To see the detailed guidelines related to the Scholarship, CLICK HERE.