DAAD Scholarships for Study in Germany 2020
Applications are invited for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany for the year 2020. DAAD is the world’s largest funding organization. It provides almost 100,000 scholarships to the deserving students. It grants to German and international students to study in the universities of Germany. This scholarship also covers the tuition fee. The DAAD scholarship provided to masters and doctoral degrees for study and research purposes. The main aim of this scholarship is to support poor financial background students who can’t continue their studies.
DAAD is offering scholarship programs in various departments or fields. The master’s degree duration will 12-24 months, and the doctoral degree duration is 36 months. You can also download the list of important scholarship programs from here.
DAAD scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship for German as well as international students. This scholarship covers the following allowance.
- Full Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend of 850 euros for master programs
- 1,200 euros for P.hD. degree.
- Medical insurance
- Travel Allowance will also be covered.
- The candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria. Have a look
- International students are eligible to apply.
- The interested candidate must be a graduate degree holder with two years of professional experience.
- The candidates have good command in English
How to Apply Online
- If you want to apply for a scholarship, then you must read the terms and conditions of the desired program.
- The candidate must visit the official website of the DAAD Scholarship Program
- The selection is based on related subject criteria
The last date varies from university to university.
For more latest updates and information regarding the DAAD scholarship program 2020-2021, please visit our website FSc Online and stay tuned with us.