Dalian University of Technology CSC China Master’s and PhD Fully Funded Scholarships 2020
The Dalian University of Technology CSC is now offering a fully-funded scholarship for masters and PhD students. It is a Chinese Scholarship offered by the Chinese government, which is available for all international students. This university is located in Dalian and Panjin, Liaoning, China. No IELTS/ TOFEL will be required for it, and it highly welcomes all the interested candidates who are eligible to apply. Every year, the Chinese Government Council offers the scholarship in the Dalian University of Technology for International students which is an excellent opportunity for students to get their Master’s and PhD degrees. The details for DUT CSC scholarship 2020 are given below:
China Scholarship Council (CSC) 2020 Details:
The Dalian University of Technology CSC is offering a fully-funded scholarship for Master’s, and PhD program which covers everything during the study and candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply. There are almost 25000+ scholarships available in 270+ Chinese Universities.
Expenses covered by CSC scholarship 2020:
- Registration fee exemption.
- Full Tuition fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- Fee for Benefit plan and Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Monthly allowance
For Master’s Degree Students CNY 3000
For Doctoral Degree Students CNY 3500
Offered Programs by Dalian University of Technology:
DUT CSC scholarship is available for almost every discipline of Master’s and Doctoral Program, and the duration of this program is 2, 3, or 4 years according to the course selected. These programs are available in both languages, Chinese and English. For more details about the courses, download the document from here.
Interested candidates must fulfil the following requirement to apply for the DUT CSC scholarship:
- The candidate must be a non-Chinese Citizen.
- The candidate must be in healthy physical condition.
- Candidate applying for Master’s Degree must have Bachelor’s Degree and have a maximum age of 33 years.
- Candidate applying for PhD Degree must have Master’s Degree and have a maximum age of 40 years.
- Candidate must have excellent achievement in his study.
- Candidate must have good ability in work.
- Candidate must not be gaining any other scholarship.
The last date to apply for CSC scholarship 2020 is March 1st, 2020.
How to Apply:
All candidates must have an acceptance letter from DUT supervisors; any application without acceptance letter will not be processed. Candidate has to submit the written application material to DUT through the post and apply online. Steps to apply are:
- Click here to register yourself on CSC portal.
- Select program category B and DUT Agencies code are 10141.
- Fill CSC form with required documents.
- Print form and Sign it.
- Register on DUT admission portal. Click here to get the link of DUT admission portal.
- After completion of the form, send the documents by post.
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or English, both original and copy printed by CSC.
- Upload the Highest Degree Diploma verified by official stamp (Notarized Document if it is not in English).
- Upload the Highest Degree Transcript verified by official stamp (Notarized Document if it is not in English).
- Two recommendation letters (Click here to see the sample).
- Study research Plan was written in English or Chinese (Minimum 800 words).
- Published academic achievements or papers (if any).
- Passport Scan (If it is available at the time of application).
- Digital ID photo (White Background).
- Foreigner Physical Admission form’s photocopy filled in English (Click here to see the sample).
- Acceptance letter from the supervisor (Not mandatory).Click here to see the sample of an acceptance letter.
- English language Proficiency Certificate.
School of International Education Dalian University of Technology
Linggong Road No. 2, Gaoxinyuan District Dalian 116024, P.R. China.
Email: [email protected]
For more information and updates keep visiting our website F Sc Online.