Are you waiting for the Pakistani scholarship 2022? If yes, then this post is definitely for you. The wait is over. Pakistani students who are eagerly waiting for the scholarship are now got ready. Diya Asian nation west Pakistan accepting applications for scholarships in various colleges and educational institutes. Candidates who want to pursue Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from a foreign country will now apply general terms and conditions. They offer monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs. The Diya Islamic Republic of Pakistan is one of the largest scholarships offered in Pakistan. They awarded 55,000 scholarships once a year to want primarily based students. Both males and females are highly welcome to apply for this position.
Diya Scholarship Pakistan 2022 Details:-
Take a look at the scholarship details announced by Diya Pakistan 2022. The details are as under.
Eligibility Criteria for Diya Pakistan Scholarship
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply.
- Ph.D. and MPhil students are not eligible for Diya Scholarship but, direct MPhil when Graduation are eligible.
- Proficient and worthy students at Intermediate Level or faculty level can apply through their Schools/Institutes.
- Students should secure a minimum of hr marks in the least levels.
- Students are getting scholarships for more than Rs. 25000 per annum from other organizations are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
List of Scanned Documents Required:-
- Head of Institute Attestation type (HOI)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if apart from applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate type NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If someone is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if you’re Hafiz Al-Quran, five-hitter marks are going to be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- All University Semester / Yearly results in certificates wherever results are declared.
- Fee Revenues or Bank Challan for the existing year.
- Salary Slip (If a guardian is employed)
- Pension document, showing name and pension quantity pages. (If a guardian is a pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters UN agency ar learning. (Solitary for those whose dad/custodian is non-salaried somebody)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if accessible.
If you watched privately faculty at Intermediate Level then give a Fee receipt or Payment Certificate from faculty regarding your dues.
How to Apply for the Diya Pakistan Scholarship
Candidate should the step-by-step application procedure of applying
- The interested candidates can apply online through this link https://diyapak.org/apply-scholarship/
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- The application will cancel in case of nny fake document or false information found in the application
- Applicants who are applying for the first time fill out the Online Scholarship Application.
- Applicant should upload the scanned documents as well