The Dow University of Health Sciences has announced the admissions for the BS degrees session 2021-22. The announced admissions are for the Medical technology and Dental care Professional programs. Thus, candidates having an HSSC degree with at least 6-% marks can apply for the DUHS admissions. For admission, only Sindh domicile holders are eligible. For the mentioned degree programs, instate candidates can apply from 29 November 2021. However, the last date for the DUHS admissions is 24 December 2021.
DUHS Offered degrees
The Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) announced the BS admissions for the following programs.
- Medical technology in DIMT
- Dental care professional in SDCP
Eligibility Criteria for DUHS admissions
- Candidates having an HSSC (Pre-Medical)/A-Levels degree
- At least 60% marks in intermediate
- Sindh domicile
How to Apply for fo DUHS admissions
- To apply for the DUHS admissions, download the application form from the university website.
- Fill it completely and send the hard copy with complete details to the given address.
- Deposit the RS 2000/- and attach the challan copy with the application.
- Address: Director Admissions, Dow University of Health sciences