Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency is offering jobs for multiple positions. They are looking for well-disciplined, hard-working & dynamic candidates for the posts of Senior Manager Operations, Senior Manager Technical, Senior Manager GIS, Manager Database, Manager Networks, Assistant Settlement Officer, Assistant Manager (GIS), Assistant Manager (Database), Tehsildar (Rtd), GIS Associate, Assistant, Accountant, Computer Operator, Network Support Engineer, Girdawar (Rtd), Patwari (Rtd), Surveyor, Driver, Naib Qasid, Survey Helper, Chowkidar, Sweeper. Candidates having a degree of Masters/Bachelors/DAE/Middle from an authorized university are eligible to apply. Willing candidates must test their abilities by applying for the job. Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency is a public sector organization working in KPK. It was established back in 1998 & is supervised by CM & Governors of KPK. Agency is working to rectify the examination system in KPK & expand the use of electronic facilities.
Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency KPK Jobs 2020 details
Further details regarding the job requirements & application dates are below:
|Announced date||20th November 2020|
|Agency name||Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency KPK|
|Last date||10th December 2020|
Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency KPK is offering jobs for the following vacancies:
- Senior Manager Operations
- Senior Manager Technical
- Senior Manager GIS
- Manager Database
- Manager Networks
- Assistant Settlement Officer
- Assistant Manager (GIS)
- Assistant Manager (Database)
- Tehsildar (Rtd)
- GIS Associate
- Computer Operator
- Network Support Engineer
- Girdawar (Rtd)
- Patwari (Rtd)
- Naib Qasid
- Survey Helper
Eligibility requirements are as follows. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria must apply carefully before 10th December 2020.
- Candidate must have a degree Masters/Bachelors/DAE/Middle from an authorized university.
- Relevant experience is also necessary with a degree.
- The age of the candidate must be 20 to 50 years.
- Both Male & Female can apply for the job.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. However, residents of KPK are preferable.
How to apply
The procedure for applying is below. Follow each step carefully to avoid any confusion.
For Post # 1 to 18:
- Visit the official site www.etea.edu.pk & download the application form.
- Forms are available from 3rd October 2020 & onwards.
- Fill the application form & attach the following documents:
- Academic documents.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Original deposit slip.
- Computer token number.
- CNIC or Domicile.
And post it to the said address.
For Post # 19 to 22:
- Candidates must fill the application form & post it to the office of Project Director, Land Records Settlement and Digitization Merged Areas, Revenue Academy Building Hayat Abad, Phase-II, Peshawar.
- The time & date of the test is mention on the Roll number slip.
- Shortlisted candidates get a call for the interview.
- The candidate must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria must apply before the due date.
- The deadline for applying is 10th December 2020. An incomplete or Overdue application is unacceptable. So make sure to apply before the due date. Visit our website for more updates.