The Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has announced the Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the low-income families. The program is designed to make the students able to have easy access to higher education. Because to eliminate poverty from Pakistan, the students must get an education beyond 12th grade.
It is Pakistan’s biggest scholarship ever. Over 4 years, more than 200,000 students will benefit from this need-based program in undergraduate studies.
Features of Ehsaas Scholarship
- 50,000 scholarships per year.
- The funding pays tuition fees.
- The scholarship will provide a monthly stipend to the students.
- The quota of 50% is fixed for female students.
- A preference for elderly or disadvantaged students
Eligibility Criteria of Ehsaas Scholarship
- The grant applies to the non-profit private sector and public sector colleges and universities.
- Students admitted on merit to any institution in the public sector.
- Family income should be below the threshold of deprivation.
How to Apply
- For applying, visit the official website of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program here: http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk.
- The completed form and required paperwork may also be sent to the Financial Aid Office of the University.
- Applications sent directly to HEC or BISP will not be entertained.
The students are advised to keep visiting F.Sc Online for more scholarship programs. Also, share this post with your friends so that maximum students can be benefitted from Ehsaas Scholarship Program.
Last Date to Apply:
The good news is that the deadline for the submission of the online application of the Ehsaas Scholarship has been extended. Click Here to know more about it.
Related: HEC Hungary Scholarship