Educational Training and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) has announced various vacancies for recruitment for the year 2020.
ETEA is an educational and testing agency of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is responsible for the conduction of entrance exams for the admissions in engineering and medical universities of KPK. The ETEA requires candidates on the following posts.
Details of ETEA Jobs 2020:
The details of the mentioned vacancies are the following:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||BPS||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1.||Computer Operator||BPS-16||01||21 – 32 Years|
|2.||I.T Assistant||BPS-16||01||21 – 32 Years|
|3.||Non-Linear Editor||BPS-15||02||21 – 32 Years|
|4.||Junior Scale Stenographer||BPS-14||09||18 – 30 Years|
|5.||Photographer/ Photographer-Cum-Cameraman||BPS-14||05||18 – 30 Years|
|6.||Telecom Electric Technician||BPS-12||02||18 – 30 Years|
|7.||IT Technician||BPS-11||01||18 – 30 Years|
|8.||Junior Clerk||BPS-11||02||18 – 30 Years|
|9.||Translator||BPS-07||02||18 – 30 Years|
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants may visit the official site of ETEA first www.etea.edu.pk and then apply for the posts online.
- After the successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit online (having token number, project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Please do not submit any documents to ETEA; the online application will not allow the delivery of documents/testimonials at the time of submission of forms/ before the test.
- However, the short-listed candidates will only provide copies of testimonials/ documents during the screening test as and when required by ETEA/ appointing authority for screening purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate planning to apply for more than one post shall apply for each position separately.
- The online application forms will be available on www.etea.edu.pk on 4th February 2020.
- ETEA will inform the candidates via SMS to download and print their Roll No. Slips from the ETEA site with the test date, venue, and time mentioned on the slip.
- No separate Call Letter shall be given via postal/courier means to candidates for the screening tests.
Last Date to Apply:
21st February 2020
Keep visiting FSc Online for more updates and news regarding ETEA jobs 2020.