FAISALABAD BOARD ANNOUNCES 9TH CLASS ENROLLMENT/ ADMISSION FOR SESSION 2020-2022
The PBCC board has conducted a meeting for 9th class admission on 09 May 2020. The registration process is going to be started on 31 August 2020. All institutions must submit the online enrollment form, deposit fee in the bank and send the hard copy of the form and challan form to the board office before 31 August 2020. Students must submit the processing fee. Remember that the age must be 12 years for registration in August 2020.
|Date of 9th class enrollment without any late fees||01 July 2020 to 31 August 2020|
|Date of enrollment with RS 500/- fine||1 September 2020 to 15 September 2020|
|Registration Fee||RS 1000/- per student (non-refundable)|
|Processing fee||RS 395/- per student (non-refundable)|
|It is further announcing the late result of the middle||Published date middle result withing 15 days|
General Instructions for BISE FSD 9th Class Admission Schedule:-
- All institutions must follow government-issued SOP.
- During the enrollment return ONLINE, must enter the Father/guardian CNIC number and students’ B-form number. For more information, the candidate must check the official notification from the BISE Faisalabad website.
- Fine of Rs 500/- will be charged if submit fee according to the scheduled date.
- All institutions must submit the online enrollment form
- In the case of re-admission, the separate option will be available in the account of institutions. For double admission, UMC will be created in that case.
- Students must carefully fill the admission form.
- A student who studies classes 9 and 10 from different schools must submit a migration form within 45 days. Also, submit a NOC school certificate, 9th class result, and registration form. Submit fee of Rs 1395/- and challan form to the board office.
- Fresh registered candidates do not need to submit migration form.
Stay tuned with FSc Online Site for getting more BISE Faisalabad Updates.