Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) offers B.Ed/M.S/M. Phil Programs, consistent with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) criteria/requirements. For course work, these programs require full-time student enrollment.
Last Date to Apply:
December 23, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for M.S/M.Phil:
For the Semester System:
Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 and 3.1 out of 5 in Masters/BS 4 years from any HEC recognized university/institution.
For Annual System:
- 1st division in Masters/BS 4 years from any HEC recognized university/institution for all Departments except English and Urdu.
- 2nd division is acceptable for English.
- 50% of the marks are acceptable for Urdu.
- A minimum score of 50 in the GAT General Test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) OR Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by the Higher Education Commission.
- Education Testing Council (HEC-ETC), prior to admission to all M.S/M.Phil Programs (except where the specific tests will be taken by respective Documents).
- NOC from the employer (if applicable).
Admissions are open to 2-years degree programs in the following departments:
|Sr. No.||Departments||Degree Programs|
(02 years of education)
|No. of Seats|
|4.||Computer Science||Computer Science||15|
|5.||Communication & Media Studies||Communication & Media Studies||15|
|9.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Sciences||20|
|10.||Islamic Studies||Islamic Studies||15|
|12.||Public Administration||Pubic Management||15|
|14.||Business Administration||Masters of Science in Business Administration (MS 1.5 years)||20|
- Preference will be given to the students who have a research background.
- M.S/M. Phil classes in any Degree Program will not be implemented if the number of students enrolled is less than 5.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed.:
Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 and 3.1 out of 5 (in the Semester System) or 45% marks (in the Annual System) in Masters/CS 4 years from any HEC recognized (in any other academic subject other than education).
|Sr. No.||Departments||Degree Programs||No. of Seats|
|1.||Education||B.Ed (1.5 years)||25|
Classes in B.Ed. Degree Program will not be implemented if the number of enrolled students is less than 10.
How to Apply:
The application forms can be downloaded from the university website www.fjwu.edu.pk and filled forms can be sent to the Admission Office along with a pay order/bank draft of Rs.1200/- in favour of Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU), Rawalpindi through post/courier/by hand.
- All information regarding the interview (conducted for M.S/M.Phil. programs only) and Merit Lists would be displayed on the University Notice Board and FJWU website. No call letters would be sent for interview/admission offer/commencement of classes etc.
- Selected candidates Interview List for M.S/M.Phil. Programs would be displayed on January 3, 2020. No interview is required for B.Ed. Program.
- Selected candidates interview for M.S/M.Phil. Programs would be held on January 09, 2020. At least 50% of marks in the interview would be required to be considered for Merit List.
- Candidates awarding results must submit the Application Form within the due date. Late Results (if any) can be submitted separately in Admission Office by January 10, 2020.
- Merit List for all Programs would be displayed on January 22, 2020.
Keep visiting F.Sc Online for more news about Admissions in various universities.