On 31 August 2020, FBISE issued the revised admission and registration schedule for the 9th class. Before this, the last date of registration was 31 August 2020. Now, the board has extended the date and issued a new schedule.
FBISE 9th Class Admission schedule:
- FBISE extended the registration date up to 25 September 2020
- Candidates having the prior permission of chairman/ chairperson FBISE can apply up to 05 October 2020. These candidates have to submit Rs 800/- (for inland candidates) and the US $20/- (for abroad candidates) permission fee.
FBISE 9th Class Registration return Schedule:
- FBISE announced the last date of the recipient of registration return with the standard fee is 15 October 2020.
- The standard fee for the registration is RS 800/- for inland and the US $75/- per candidate
Late registration return
- In case if candidates can’t submit registration return up to 15 October 2020, the candidate has to pay the RS 800/- or the US $20/- per month/candidate.
- The fine will rise up-to fifteen days after the announcement admission or examination form schedule.
- In case of late submission, the candidates have to forward the following documents duly attested by the concerned principle
- Copy of registration form
- Copy of admission withdrawal Register
- Copy of school leaving certificate
- Copy of deposit slip
- FBISE only gave the relaxation in the registration return with a fine, but after 25 September, FBISE will not accept any registration.
FBISE 9th Class Registration fee:
Registration must be deposited up to 15 October 2020 in any HBL branch. The candidate can also download challan form from the Board website.
The abroad affiliated institutions can also pay the registration fee via credit card or deposit in the following account:
- Foreign account (RS), Swift Code: HABBPKKA, IBAN Code: PK26HABB0022110050002001
- Foreign account($). Swift Code: HABBPKKA, IBAN Code: PK79HABB0022117900687511
The registration return proforma is also available on the FBISE website.
For the latest updates & news, visit FSC Online.
how can i get my roll number slip after having registration in 9th class through my school
contact with your school. Thanks