The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education FBISE issued a notification regarding paid social services. The notification informs all that Federal Board decided to help disabled children by fulfilling their needs, such as scribe/writer. For this purpose, FBISE needs paid scribes for the upcoming exams expected in April 2023. Not only this, but the Federal Board also mentioned the eligibility criteria that who are eligible for this and who are not. They decided to encourage the special disabled youth by offering these services. For more details, keep scrolling.
Paid Social Services
The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education offers a wide range of online services like Online Appointment, Migration, Duplicate Marksheet, Document verification, Result Cancellation, etc. This time, they bring online paid social services for disabled candidates.
Eligible Candidates for FBISE Paid Social Services
- Only those candidates are eligible who have passed class 8 and have yet to be promoted to the 9th class.
- Attach the education qualification
Benefits of FBISE Paid Social Services
- The scribe/writer should pay an incentive equal to that of an invigilator (Rs 1500 per paper)
- Scribe shall be awarded multiple certificates.
- Institutes willing to provide volunteers can contact us at the given numbers