The latest career positions announced for three years residency in Clinical Hematology for the year 2021. Both male and female can apply by following general terms and conditions. The residency program is fully accredited and approved by CPSC and PMDC. Applicants who wish to apply will now have a chance to avail this offer. It is mandatory to mention that it is a decision of the hospital admission committee to finalize the applicant. Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. However, no TA/DA admissible during the test.
- FCPS (Medicine/Paediatrics)
- Intermediate Module- IMM (Medicine/Paediatrics)
- Applicant who have completed two years training in Medicine or Paediatrics after FPCS-I are eligible to apply
Applicants should submit the following documents.
- CNIC copy
- PMDC Registration
- MBBS Degree
- Evidence of passing FCPS
- The applicant should their application along wih documents to the address Commandant Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Center, Rawalpindi
- Applicant after due date will not entertained
The last date to apply is 07 June 2021